We are unfunded, overloaded and always looking for people to help with a huge range of different things including admin, organising, writing, promotion, website management, social networking, flyering, design, photography, media production, audio engineerinng….you name it, we do it, so if you are serious and hard-working, please get in touch!
You can do these right now
- Sign up to the mailing list
- Join the SoundAdviceUK Facebook group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tell your friends about us!
Make your own videos
We are always looking for new high quality videos to go on the site. If you have any videos about music (a great gig, an amazing musician, an interview with a band, advice, etc.), contact us and we will help get your video out there!
Work with SoundAdviceUK
We are non-hierarchical, volunteer run and always looking for new people to give us a hand! In return the relaxed but highly professional and hard-working team will train and support you. What we offer includes:
- Internships – we offer very rare music and media intern opportunities to both the skilled and unskilled. If you are a willing and enthusiastic person with a reasonable amount of time to give, you will be put right into the thick of things from day one.
- Media – we need help with production and post-production and provide opportunities for hard-working people to work at home or in our London office on a number of projects and with lots of creative freedom. If you are a media graduate this is the ideal way to expand your experience, skills, contacts and showreel and we can sometimes even pay you!
- Other – if you are an enthusiastic, hard-working person interested in the world of media and music, there is always a place for you at SoundAdviceUK.
We are also interested in forming connections with organisations with similar objectives and/or who might help us, or us them. Please get in touch if you are involved with any such organisation or know of one.
Working with SoundAdviceUK outside the UK
We are looking for people outside the UK who want to become friends, organise events, liaise with musicians and venues in their own country and make promo videos for the website. We also want to support and develop music and education exchanges and travel and gap-year opportunities.